A/B Testing (Source Code)
The add-on is deprecated and not supported on a free basis. Purchase its source code to implement A/B testing in your store!
This product is electronically distributed.
A/B testing is one of the most effective ways to figure out the best marketing strategies that really work for your CS-Cart online store.
With the source code of the A/B Testing add-on you’ll be able to test anything on your website that affects customer behavior: headlines, content, banners, links, buttons, images, testimonials, styles, themes etc.
The A/B Testing add-on is able to:
- run numerous tests simultaneously;
- test whole product page design or particular attributes;
- analyse which template works better;
- provide statistics reports;
- Import and export data;
- help you to understand preferences of your target audience;
- display different test variants to different customers.
- Easy installation of A/B testing (no coding required)
- Does not modify any other site scripts
- Step-by-step User guide
- Clear statistics based on conversion rates
How it works
Then choose the element you want to test and create two versions of it. For example, you want to test what color of the “Add to cart” button works better, create two templates - green and orange and enable them for A/B testing
View statistics of your A/B test in the admin panel to track which of the variant works better among your customers.
Learn more about the add-on in our User guide.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.x - 4.9.x.
This add-on is developed and published by Simtech Development Ltd., a CS-Cart developer. The add-on is deprecated and not supported on a free basis. If you need paid support, please contact us via our help desk system.