It integrates the products in your Amazon seller account and CS-Cart store.
This product is electronically distributed.
Millions of people are doing shopping at amazon.com every day. These are potential customers and possible sales that you simply won't make unless exposing your products at Amazon. Most products search queries go through Amazon's product index as well. That makes the Amazon.com a marketing channel you cannot ignore.
Synchronization of CS-Cart with Amazon is a great advantage for:
- CS-Cart users who want to start selling at Amazon.com
- Amazon sellers looking for a powerful e-commerce platform for a quick start of their own store. Click here to know more about CS-Cart.
The Amazon Synchronization add-on will allow you to smoothly synchronize products and orders in your Amazon sellers account and CS-Cart store. The prices for the Amazon sellers account are available at https://services.amazon.com/selling/pricing.htm. The price of the add-on includes installation and configuration of the default settings of the add-on in your store. We can also provide you with custom development service on a paid basis if any modification is required. Contact us for a free quote for the Amazon integration service.
- Automatic products synchronization between CS-Cart and Amazon.com.
- Manual and bulk product export/import from CS-Cart to Amazon and from Amazon to CS-Cart.
- Reports about the previously synchronized products.
- Availability for: USA, Europe, UK, Germany, Canada, and Japan.
- Quick editing of SKU and UPC/EAN barcodes via export.
- Synchronization of product names, prices, inventory, and orders.
- Automated currency conversion.
- Multiple values support (ASIN, EAN, UPC, ISBN).
- Amazon icon on synchronized products at the storefront.
- Additional attributes: Item type, Recommended browse node, etc.
What your customers will see
The product details page with the Available at Amazon button
What you will see in the admin panel
The add-on’s settings
The product details settings
The Export / Import buttons
The import completed pop-up
The export completed pop-up
Learn more about the add-on in our User guide.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart Ultimate and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above. The add-on requires making customizations in the store, please contact us for a free quote to know the cost of the customization service.
legend: [!] fixed bug, [~] minor changes, [+] new functionality, [-] deleted functionality
[added] Only main administrator is granted with the access to alter the input license key
[changed] The ability to choose the order synchronization period has been added.
[changed] The add-on has been adapted to CS-Cart 4.12.
[~] The display of the Amazon tab with corresponding fields was added for the products with variations.
[!] The add-on did not work with the new variations system on the CS-Cart 4.10. Fixed.
[+] The ability to export products to Amazon using SKU and ASIN unique parameters (or other unique parameters of a product) has been added.
[+] The ability to export product images to Amazon has been added.
[+] The ability to import and update product variations has been added.
[!] An error notification appeared in the add-on settings when switching the countries tabs. Fixed.
[!] A php notice appeared when the PHP 7 is used and opening the add-on settings. Fixed.
[+] The ability to synchronize the orders from Amazon to CS-Cart has been developed.
Versions 4.4.0, 4.5.0
[!] The Amazon tab did not appear when creating a new product in the CS-Cart. Fixed.
[!] The cron notification for exporting products included wrong URL. Fixed.
[!] The pagination on the search by date result page was displayed incorrectly. Fixed.
[+] Synchronization picker was created.
[~] The add-on became compatible with CS-Cart, Multi-Vendor 4.3.6.