Archer Theme Front Pack
Sell large industrial & home appliances, cars parts
This product is electronically distributed.
The Archer theme is perfect for online stores selling large industrial and home appliances, products for cars, tools, and many others. Rich contrasting design is suitable for professional stores. Responsive design will help you expand the number of potential customers, giving them the opportunity to make purchases with their mobile phones and tablets.
9 extra add-ons
- Smart Mega Menu - adjust and customize your menu block with labels, icons, templates and banners provided by Smart Mega Menu.
- Back to Top Button - make it easier for your customers to get to top/bottom of the page.
- Blocks Animation - various animation effects for layout blocks.
- Full-Width Banner - impressive full-width banners for your online store.
- Hamburger Menu - a hamburger menu icon which simplifies store navigation.
- Product Labels - eye-catching product labels like “New”, “Hit”, “Cyber Monday”, ”Sale”.
- Product Likes - allow your customers to like their favourite products.
- Show Me More - involve your customers in purchasing more products.
- Sticky Menu - keep the menu always visible at the top while scrolling down the page.
Smart Mega Menu
Back to Top Button
Enables you to apply animation effects to the blocks on any page of your store.
Show Me More
Learn more about the front pack in our User Guide.
- 4.14.2. SP1
- 4.14.1 SP1
- 4.12.2 SP1
legend: [!] fixed bug, [~] minor changes, [+] new functionality, [-] deleted functionality
[fixed] Incorrect import of invalid Youtube links is fixed
[changed] The theme is adapted to CS-Cart v.4.14.1
[added] The ThemeEditor settings are added
[changed] The style dependences on ThemeEditor are improved
[changed] The icons in the theme are replaced
[added] The theme version is visible
[fixed] Theme includes the color editor settings
[changed] Smart Mega Menu demo menus are added to the theme layout
[fixed] A black bar overlapped the rating In the Vendor List block
[fixed]The My Profile item was moved up in the top menu bar
[fixed] The item control block in the compact list of items was shifted
[fixed] The cart block bounced on the Call request block on mobile devices
[fixed] There were no Twitter and YouTube icons in the subscription block
[fixed] There was a small gap between the menu button and the menu block on mobile devices
[!] The Theme Editor didn't work. Fixed
[+] The theme has been adapted to CS-Cart 4.10.