Instagram Feed Widget
This product is electronically distributed.
This add-on embeds your Instagram video and photo feed on your marketplace storefront. You can set up updating on a schedule or enable real-time uploading of the feed.
Invite your Instagram followers to your marketplace and boost conversion rates and sales or display your latest posts from Instagram to any visitor of your e-commerce website to enhance:
- Showcasing and promotion of goods and services;
- Building a community around the brand by streaming your day-to-day non-business activities and engaging customers to follow you;
- Increasing trust and brand awareness.
The Instagram Feed Widget will bring your social activity to your business in one click
Since 41% of Instagrammers state that they would follow a brand to take advantage of perks and giveaways, give followers that incentive. Provide them with bonuses, special offers, and insider announcements.
Share your followers’ photos on your own profile
Promote good feelings of the customers and create an association with your brand. 65% of Instagrammers say they feel honored when a brand mentions them.
- Increase Social Engagement. Increase your number of followers by displaying your Instagram content directly in your store.
- Save Time. Increase efficiency by only posting to Instagram and automatically displaying content in the store.
- Super simple to set up. No confusing steps or Instagram Developer account needed.
Learn more about the add-on in our User guide.
- 4.15.1 SP1
- 4.15.1 SP2
- 4.15.1 SP3
- 4.15.1 SP4
- 4.14.2. SP1
- 4.14.1 SP1
- 4.12.2 SP1
Installation of the add-on
Facebook Create App
legend: [!] fixed bug, [~] minor changes, [+] new functionality, [-] deleted functionality
[fixed] Incorrect display of the Instagram posts, that contain images, caused by API changes is fixed
[changed] The add-on has been adapted to changes in Graph API Facebook
[~] The Log in/Log out button has been added to the add-on's setting according to the Facebook requirements for obtaining permissions.
[~] The scope for access token request has been added.