Adapt your email marketing and make it more personalized
This product is electronically distributed.
Adapt your email marketing and make it more personalized with the MailChimp Advanced add-on. The add-on allows you to create thematic mailing lists and segment your audience for targeted and effective messages. It connects your site with your MailChimp account.
The process is the following:
- Create the necessary mailing lists in your MailChimp account.
- Create mailing lists with the MailChimp Advanced add-on in your store (each list is synchronized with the MailChimp list).
- Adjust attractive sign-up forms on your site.
- Use the MailChimp service to contact a certain mailing group with a targeted offer or customers with common interests and share information among them.
For example, you have a list of customers subscribed on the X-Box One category page. When a new game for this console comes out, you will be able to notify only the interested customers about it.
- Unlimited number of mailing lists;
- Fast connection with your MailChimp account;
- Eye-catching and user-friendly sign-up forms and pop-ups;
- Blocks with the sign-up forms at any page of your store;
- Sign-up forms customized to your liking;
- Sign-up forms at registration and checkout;
- Mobile optimized pop-ups;
- Ability to show pop-up forms once per session;
- Ability to send information about customer's reward points;
- Double opt-in option (when a customer receives an email with the request to verify the subscription);
- Ability to create a list of customers with abandoned carts and update it manually or by cron;
- Synchronization of user groups with your MailChimp lists;
- Flexible settings to display the sign-up form (Show in x seconds, Hide in x% of page scrolling, Show the window once per session, Show once within time period);
- Ability to subscribe customers to vendors in Multi-Vendor store.
Say, you want to create three different mailouts:
- for the visitors who open the homepage,
- for the readers of your blog,
- for the buyers who completes the checkout.
With the MailChimp Advanced add-on, you can place email subscription form on each of the pages you need and the subscribers will be put in the MailChimp lists separately. Later, you can open your MailChimp account and divide each list into segments for more precise targeting.
What your customers will see
Good-looking subscription forms
Pop-up subscription form
What you will see in the admin area
Advanced mailing lists
Blocks for the sign-up forms
If you are going to update a mailing list of customers with abandoned carts via cron, define which customers you want to add: customers with an abandoned cart or wishlist, only cart, or only wishlist. Define the number of days after which the cart is considered abandoned (the number of days is set to 1 by default).
Learn more about the add-on in our User guide.
- 4.15.1 SP1
- 4.15.1 SP2
- 4.15.1 SP3
- 4.15.1 SP4
- 4.14.2. SP1
- 4.14.1 SP1
- 4.12.2 SP1
legend: [!] fixed bug, [~] minor changes, [+] new functionality, [-] deleted functionality
[fixed] MailChimp block display on store pages is fixed
[added] The ability to show subscription checkboxes on certain storefronts is added
[fixed] Warnings display when switching between storefronts on extended mailing lists is fixed
[changed] The setting editions are changed
[changed] The profiles.manage page override has been removed. The MailChimp user data update is carried out by hooks
[fixed] Reward points were not synchronized with MailChimp
[fixed] The button height in the sign-up form changed when hovering over it on Unitheme2
Versions 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
[!] The update via the Upgrade Centrer did not work. Fixed.
Versions 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
[!] Unsubscribing did not work if checkboxes were removed from all lists. Fixed.
[+] A new option "Others: Name input" has been added to the Fields mapping tab.
[+] A new field Filling with Manually option has been added to the MailChimp block properties on the Content tab for adding a banner.
[+] The ability to unsubscribe from newsletters through the personal account has been added.
[!] The signup checkbox for MailChimp newsletters did not show up.
[+] The ability to unsubscribe from a mailing list has been added.
[~] The add-on has been adapted to the Responsive Admin Panel.
[!] The pop-up form was displayed several times under certain conditions. Fixed.
[!] The add-on was incompatible with our Airy Mobile theme. Fixed.
[!] The PHP Warnings was shown in the Error log file. Fixed.
[!] The installed GDPR Compliance add-on by Simtech Development was obligatory for proper work of the MailChimp Advanced add-on. Fixed.
Versions 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
[~] The add-on became GDPR-compliant.
[+] The trial period for the add-on has been added.
[~] The license key validation has been improved.
[!] The customers were always added or removed from the group if information was updated in MailChimp. Fixed.
[+] License key validation has been added.
[~] The default value for the Number of days setting was set to 1 day.
[~] The Follow button has been renamed to Subscribe.
[~] Space above the Follow button has been added.
[+] User groups have been synchronized with MailChimp lists.
[+] Ability for customers to subscribe to vendors has been added.
[!] Conflict with default CS-Cart email marketing add-on fixed.
Versions 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
[+] Abandoned carts and double opt-in became available.
[+] Ability to email customers the number of reward points was created.
[!] The subscription form was doubled at the checkout. Fixed.
Version 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
[+] The ability to use groups in the lists was created.
Version 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
[!] The name of the mailing list disappeared. Fixed.
[!] A rectangle was shown on the Subscribe button on CS-Cart 4.3.1 - 4.3.5. Fixed.
[~] The add-on became compatible with CS-Cart 4.3.1 - 4.3.5 Ultimate and Multi-Vendor.