Upload your data to the Mailchimp service seamlessly
This product is electronically distributed.
Use the Mailchimp E-Commerce add-on to make it work with the Mailchimp All-In-One Marketing Platform. Configure email templates tailored specifically for a promotion or ad campaign right from the add-on settings. Enable popups created in Mailchimp for your store to prompt quicker decisions. With this add-on, your data gets uploaded to the Mailchimp service seamlessly.
The Mailchimp E-Commerce plugin was built to fit the eCommerce needs of your website in the best way. With its unique Multiple Storefront capabilities and catalog export tools, you’re now empowered with the most wanted top-notch features that add profitability to your marketing campaign. This add-on allows for:
- Support of multiple storefronts - to connect every Mailchimp store to every storefront you’ve got in your CS-Cart platform.
- Activation of a popup created in Mailchimp - to prompt quicker decisions.
- Export of catalogs by cron or manually - to make your inventory data available in Mailchimp in few clicks.
- Export of abandoned carts by cron or manually - to connect abandoned carts to Mailchimp on a schedule or upon your manual command.
- Export of orders - to click and enjoy automated fetching of purchases.
- Ability to create and manage a Mailchimp store - to connect your freshly-baked Mailchimp store to an audience based on the settings assigned in the add-on.
- Ability to discard the created Mailchimp store from the add-on settings - to remove the entity quick and easy.
Comparison of the default CS-Cart email marketing, Mailchimp Advanced, Mailchimp Ecommerce
|E-mail marketing||Mailchimp Advanced||Mailchimp E-Commerce|
|Audience subscription at registration||v||v||x|
|Audience subscription at order confirmation||v||v||x|
|Audience subscription via pop-up||x||v||v|
|Abandoned carts export to a separate audience||x||v||x|
|Integration with Mailchimp E-Commerce*||x||x||v|
*Export of the following entities: Store, Products, Carts, Orders, Customers.
Learn more about the add-on in our User guide.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.9.0 and above.Compatible with Product Variations.HTTPS is required.
This add-on is developed and published by Simtech Development Ltd., a CS-Cart developer. You are guaranteed a quality add-on supported by the future versions. If you need help, please contact us via our Help Desk System.