Pop-Up Notifications Pro
Engage your customers with pop-ups anywhere you need
This product is electronically distributed.
Show engaging pop-ups in the most important touchpoint with your customers to guide them through the sales funnel, deliver special offerings and increase conversion. Display coupon codes, offer free shipping, collect emails with your favourite email automation services, highlight new collections or just welcome the visitors at the right moment and in the right place. Select which visitors should see your campaign and in what conditions. Use colourful images and text to engage the customers with your offer or message and reach your goal.
- Use images and text;
- Add HTML code
- Collect emails
- Build pop-ups
- Target certain visitors
- Schedule availability period
After the add-on installation is completed, the Popups menu will appear in the Marketing section.
How to create a popup window in HTML
After you have created a new popup window, you will find three new tabs available: Settings, Content and Conditions.
The Setting tab will allow you to adjust the image:
- "Position"—Ten options are available: top, top-start, top-end, center, center-start, center-end, bottom, bottom-start, bottom-end, bottom-wide.
- "Width"—The popup width in pixels.
- "Margin"—The popup margin in pixels.
- "Padding"—The popup padding in pixels.
- "Block page main content"—If enabled, blocks the page main content, until pop-up will be closed.
- "Animation speed"—Five types of animation speed are available: slower, slow, normal, fast, faster.
- "Animated entrances"—Forty-one types of animation entrances are available.
- "Animated exits"—Forty-one types of animation exits are available.
- "Show time"—The time for showing the popup in milliseconds (1s = 1000ms).
The Content tab will allow you to add HTML code to the created HTML popup window.
If you are creating a graphic banner pop-up, you can choose the banner from the list of banners of your store.
The Conditions tab allows you to set up the popup display time.
- "Show on page"—Choose pages where you want the popup to be displayed.
- "Timeout"—The duration of the pause before display. If the popup is slow enough not to appear in normal use, you can enter the duration of the pause (one-three seconds) to ensure it is displayed as intended.
- "Show when leaving the page"—Show the popup at the moment when customer is going to leave the page.
- "Show once in session"—Show the popup only once during a user’s session. The popup display data is logged and saved in the user’s session.
- "Re-show after"—Choose the time interval after that the popup will be displayed again.
- "Show to authorized users"—Show the popup only to the authorized users.
- "Users"—Choose users who you want the popup to be displayed.
- "User groups"—Choose user groups that you want the popup to be displayed.
Learn more about the add-on in our User guide.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.9.0 and above.
legend: [!] fixed bug, [~] minor changes, [+] new functionality, [-] deleted functionality
[~] The editor for HTML banners was replaced with TinyMCE.
[!] Multilingualism did not work for text and graphic banners. Fixed.
[!] Pop-ups displayed incorrectly on mobile devices. Fixed.
[!] Pop-ups displayed incorrectly on RTL languages. Fixed.
Versions 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
[!] There was no ability to choose a user group on the Conditions tab in pop-up properties. Fixed.
Versions V126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
[~] The tooltip for the Show time setting was added.
[+] The "bottom-wide" option has been added to the "position" setting.
- [!] On some storefront pages, when a popup notification appeared, it changed the browser page title. Fixed.
[!] If the block content was set to on, the background color changed to a much darker tone when multiple popups opened simultaneously. Fixed.
[!] If the block content was set to on, the page scrolled up when multiple popups opened simultaneously. Fixed.
[!] If the block content was set to on, the popup background overlapped other popups when multiple popups opened simultaneously. Fixed.
[!] In certain position settings, the popup did not have margins on mobile version. Fixed.
[!] The popup were extending beyond the screen borders. Fixed.
[!] Transparent background color did not work. Fixed.
[!] When the block content setting was set to disable, the main content stayed unclickable. Fixed.
[!] The pop-ups list page displayed incorrectly. Fixed.
[+] The "Show when leaving the page" popup display condition has been added.
[+] The popup closing animation has been added.
[+] The animation speed setting has been added.
[+] The popup autoclose setting has been added.
[+] The "Disable touch and scroll" setting has been added.
[+] The "Block main page content" setting has been added.