Vendor Business Hours
Allow your vendors to set up their working days
This product is electronically distributed.
Some vendors are ready to deliver products 24/7. Others, work nine-to-five, close for national holidays, and so on. The Vendor Business Hours extension allows you to set the dates and time when the vendor’s store is open and hide their products when their store is closed.
- Better customer experience - your customers do not wonder anymore why they have not had an answer from a vendor for a long time.
- If a customer follows a link to open the product page of a vendor that is not working at the moment, the product will be shown, but the purchase will be unavailable.
- More freedom for your vendors. They can temporarily hide their products from the storefront and search results.
- The Back-End Calendar allows the vendor to determine the dates and time when their merchandise is not available in the frontend.
- Hide merchandise for a certain period.
- Unlimited vacation option.
- More flexibility for you. Working days and days off of your vendors are available on the vendors page.
- The admin gets a notification when a vendor is on vacation if the “Notify admin” checkbox is selected.
- The admin gets a notification when the vendor is back from vacation and the products become available on the storefront again.
What you will see
The Back-End Calendar
Settings of the Add-on
What the customer will see
The add-on is compatible with Multi-Vendor 4.3.6 and above.Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us now.
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
legend: [!] fixed bug, [~] minor changes, [+] new functionality, [-] deleted functionality
[changed] The add-on is adapted to Vivashop theme
[fixed] Incorrect vendor business hours display on the cart and checkout pages is fixed
[fixed] The incorrect time display on the product card when the seller is not working is fixed
[fixed] The check for the existence of an array element
[changed] The add-on has been adapted to CS-Cart 4.12
[fixed] "The store opens at"and "The store closes at" fields were obligatory at CS-Cart 4.11.5
[fixed] PHP error displayed on the product comparison page
[fixed] The product information block displayed incorrectly when the vendor vacation was activated
[fixed] The content of the vacation message was not wrapped on a new line on the Unitheme2
[!] The add-on caused PHP Notice after installation. Fixed.
[+] The functionality that allows keeping vendor products available for sale during non-working hours and on weekends has been added.
[+] "The “Allow sale on weekend” and “Allow sale during non-working hours” setting for the store administrators have been added. These settings enable the store administrator to allow vendors to chose whether to sell during non-working hours and on weekends.
[+] The "Allow sale on weekend:" и "Allow sale during non-working hours:" settings available for vendors have been added. These settings allow vendors to make products available and unavailable for sale during non-working hours and on weekends.
[!] The add-on was incompatible with the default Vendors Debt Payout add-on in Multi-Vendor version 4.8.1. Fixed.
Versions 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
[!] The administrator received emails from last registered vendor. Fixed.
[~] The add-on became compatible with CS-Car 431 - 436 Ultimate and Multi Vendor.